Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Who has time to cook the stuff she posts? I'm glad you asked!

I have been receiving excellent feedback on my blog and want to respond. A few people have commented that they enjoy reading the blog, but lack lots of time to make involved meals with long processes. That feedback confirms what I had in mind a few years back when I contemplated doing something with my passion for cooking and food. The question was: As a busy, professional woman who likes good food, how do I prepare tasty meals that won't have me in the kitchen, slaving over a hot stove for hours? The truth of the matter is that I've had free time over the past several days to do things like make homemade lasagna noodles. But generally, I am very busy with a range of commitments. So over the next several blogs, I will be posting recipes that are not time-consuming, but taste great.

No comments:

Post a Comment